Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day one in Geneva

This whole time change thing has screwed with me. It has occurred to me that the same beers we get back home taste different out here. I had a Heineken on the plane that was made in Amsterdam. Much better tasting. We walked about 8 miles today and I think we covered all of Geneva. The people here don't seem to take much interest into Americans. Oh well. We took some pretty good shots of the city. We had pizza at a little pizzaria that cost us our right kidney. Everything here is so expensive. The beers they serve are also half the size. They come in little miny bottles like coronitas. We then stopped by another bar and had a couple drinks to take in the swiss atmosphere. Again, we left our other kidney at that place. On the way back to the hotel we stopped and smoked hookah with my Arabic peeps. Way cool. Tommorrow off to the Alps for another action packed day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found a dialysis machine on Craigslist for you since your missing your kidneys. Don't spend an arm and a leg or give them your first born, it's not worth it.

Allison